Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Strawberry Cake Cookies-Easy Recipe

I know, I know, it's been a looooooong time. But I have good excuses. My son started Kindergarten(sniff, sniff) and I started my last year of undergraduate school, so it's been a little hectic around here!
But I did make these cookies for my niece to take to school for her birthday, she turned 5 and also started kindergarten.

Of course she loves pink!
I used a cake mix...I know, again...I can't help it, they are so easy and soooo good! I covered these in sprinkles and when they were finished this is what they looked like, perfect!




Recipe:

1 Strawberry Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1 Stick Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Flour

Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Roll into one inch balls ( I used a small cookie scoop). Roll in your choice of sprinkles. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.

Eat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips