Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Almost Fiesta Time! :)

Fiesta time starts in my neck of the woods ,although right now it's more like a desert land seeing how the ground is cracking and all, on Tuesday. I really wanted to make Margarita cookies...but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen, but look what I did do...

Okay, well I didn't do them recently but they totally go with the Fiesta theme, wouldn't you say?  I actually did these for a 21st birthday party back in March for a boy...I mean a man that I've known since he was 7 months old. Kinda made feel old, but what are ya gonna do?!:)

And you know what kind of cookie cutter I used? A witches hat...I squished in the brim a bit to make it look like a sombrero. I think it worked, how about you?

Anywho, maybe if I get energetic by Saturday I'll make some Margarita cookies and post those, or maybe I'll just make some REAL margaritas and then...you know drink them.

I'll keep you posted...literally! Hee hee, I made a joke...do you get it? I know I'm a geek!

P.S. Did you notice I couldn't leave the picture alone? I'm addicted I tell you, ADDICTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips