Monday, July 16, 2012

Strawberries:)

Happy Monday!! :)

Wanna a strawberry? Looks yummy huh?


I made these awhile back for us to take on our mini vacation to enjoy in the hotel. I thought they turned out pretty cute and so did my "cousin", because she requested that I ship some to Texas. Hot, humid, melt your face off Texas. We'll see how that turns out!

I will be working on those this week along with something else to go with them, but she'll have to wait until they arrive to see what they are:)


She has agreed to take pictures of them so I can see how they faired the delivery process, as this will be the first time I have ever shipped my cookies...keep your fingers crossed!

I'll let ya know how they turn out:)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Yes, please let us know how shipping cookies works out for you. If it works out, a post on how you packaged them should be in order :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips